Homemade hairspray for frizz-free and shiny hair | 1 ingredient homemade hairspray

Gorgeous hair is every girl's dream. Today's home remedy is for the girls who want beautiful and healthy hair but they do not have enough time because of this fast-paced life. I always try to bring the remedies which take little time and efforts. Today I am going to tell you guys about a homemade hairspray, which is easy to make and easier to use. This hairspray will make your hair frizz-free, smooth and shiny. After using this hairspray your hair will smell like fresh roses. The best part about this homemade hairspray is that it is made up of single ingredient and that too is available on every home.
Whenever I use this hairspray I get a lot of compliments for my hair. My husband loves how my hair smells after using this hairspray. I am using this from past 2 months and the results are quite impressive. My hair has become shinier, breakage and hair fall is under control. I am totally in love with this homemade hairspray, so I thought why not to share it with my beautiful readers :)
With this hairspray, every day is a good hair day.

Preparation time- 3-4 mins
Ingredients
  • 100 ml water
  • 1teaspoon tea leaves (chai patti, you can take whatever brand is available in your kitchen)
  • 2 teaspoons of Gulab Jal (optional)

Preparation
  • Take a pan and add 100 ml water in it.
  • then turn on the heat and add 1 teaspoon tea leaves
  • bring it to boil and turn off the heat.
  • let it cool down then transfer the water and tea mix into a spray bottle
  • add 2 teaspoon Gulab Jal into the spray bottle
  • close the bottle and shake it well.

Your homemade hairspray is ready to use. After washing your hair follow your usual routine for drying your hair and then just spray this hairspray all over your hair. After using this hairspray you can style your hair as you want and you will notice the shine it brings to your hair, all of the frizz is gone and you will love the fragrance of your hair. You can use this hairspray whenever you can and you can even carry it to your college, office or simply anywhere you want.

You can use it twice a day. It is made up of 100% natural ingredients so it will not damage your hair at all. So be ready to flaunt your gorgeous hair without hurting your pocket. It is actually a good alternative for expensive and full of chemical hairsprays that are available in the markets. You can save a lot of money if you substitute this homemade hairspray with your store-bought hairsprays or serums.
Next Post »

4 Comments

Click here for Comments
September 29, 2018 at 12:52 AM ×

your welcome.. try this and lemme know your experience with this hairspray :)

Yoav Sabag
admin
October 7, 2018 at 2:32 AM ×

My life.In
admin
December 15, 2018 at 8:12 AM ×

With this hairspray, every day is a good hair day.

Preparation time- 3-4 mins
Ingredients
  • 100 ml water
  • 2 teaspoons of Gulab Jal (optional)

Preparation
  • Take a pan and add 100 ml water in it.
  • then turn on the heat and add 1 teaspoon tea leaves
  • bring it to boil and turn off the heat.
  • let it cool down then transfer the water and tea mix into a spray bottle
  • add 2 teaspoon Gulab Jal into the spray bottle
  • close the bottle and shake it well.

Next Post »

4 comments

Click here for comments
September 29, 2018 at 12:52 AM ×

your welcome.. try this and lemme know your experience with this hairspray :)

Yoav Sabag